Collected Datas

Fabian

and this is on the Mac app store

Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 14.03.08.png

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Leopold Green

Yes, there is some information about the website and the App store. But what datas are collected if you use the App? You can see I have by purpose chosen the PDF Expert as they really good explain what they collect. 

• Like 1

BTW: Readdle is one of the worst Data collector and seller in the market beside Meta and Google..... Everytime you have a free software, you are the product and therefore used to sell your data in a certain kind. 

I would trust Accordance, as you pay for the product like Microsoft or Apple. 

8 minutes ago, markusvonkaenel said:

BTW: Readdle is one of the worst Data collector and seller in the market beside Meta and Google..... Everytime you have a free software, you are the product and therefore used to sell your data in a certain kind. 

I would trust Accordance, as you pay for the product like Microsoft or Apple. 

Thanks, Yes I know, thats why I use them only if other apps don't work. And I told them so. More than once. 

The list is more as a good example.

Since you have to be signed into Accordance to use it, we receive notice when you sign in. That is the only thing specific to you that we can see. This information just goes into a database. Nobody's watching it to say, "Oh, look! Fabian just signed in!"

Other than that, a minimal amount of data we collect is anonymized such as the following:

• crash report information
  • what version of Accordance is being launched
  • what operating system is in use
  • occasional temporary code is added specifically relating to bugs we're trying to track down

We NEVER sell any collected data to third parties.