13.3.2 repeating error

mgvh

Win10

Acc 13.3.2

The attached popup window is frequently (a couple times / hour) appearing. I click OK and move on. I have closed/restarted Accordance numerous times and the error keeps popping up.

AccError.png.ab889d729dcafdf6d7aff64acc98d2b4.png

Any update on this? It keeps happening, and eventually it crashes the program.

When it crashes, and I go to restart, I get the restore last saved autosaved option. If I say yes, nothing happens.

I have to restart Accordance and choose no to get it going.

Hi,

We haven't heard of this from another source at this point. It may be specific to this installation.

I would go to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Accordance\Caches\AutoSaved Sessions and find the matching file from the error message and then delete it.

See if that helps.

Thanks.

There were 50 autosaved sessions in the folder. I deleted them all.

Restarted Accordance following latest crash.

Chose not to restore last autosaved session.

After 5 minutes I got the error message as before.

Checked the folder, and there was a new autosaved session file there.

Clicked ok to remove error popup.

5 minutes later error message popped up again, and another autosaved session file created.

5 minutes later, same deal...

After the 5th time, Accordance crashes.

Is this happening in just one workspace or is it happening in multiple workspaces?

If it is just one workspace, it could be corrupt. Sometimes it is just one tab inside a workspace that is bad. If it is just one workspace you can try taking a screen shot of it and then rebuilding it in a new workspace using the screen shot(s) as a guide.

If it is happening in multiple workspaces then it could be a preferences issue or maybe the app itself.

I usually just have one workspace open.

I have just opened three different saved ones I have, and I will see what happens.

I got the errror popup with the main workspace I use. I closed that. The other two have been no problem

I started a fresh workspace, and no problems with that either.

>> There must have been some problem in that one workspace. I will just use the new one.

Good for now, so ignore this issue! Thanks, @Billy32792!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I receive this same error rather frequently, though not as often as @mgvh.  There is no apparent pattern to when I receive it. Next time I get it, I'll try the suggested fix and report back.