Time Stamp on User Notes

Mike Blodgett

Hello- I have noticed that I no longer see the time/date stamp on my user notes. That said, some of my older notes have time/date stamps which update automatically when edited. Is there a setting that reveals this information on my older notes and, going forward, displays this information in new notes? 

Thank you for your insights!

That sounds interesting. Actually none of my notes have time stamps (I date them myself), but I like the idea as it being something you can turn on or off.

• Like 1

Hi,

Are you referring to time /date stamps in Documents > Accordance Files > User Notes > (user note name)? If so, I just checked and tested mine and they are still updating in real time. This is part of the computer operating systems though and not controlled by Accordance. Did you update your operating system recently? That may have had something to do with it. I tested on both Windows and Mac and they are both working, although I am not using one of the newer operating systems on either computer.

I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying Fabian! So mine is still working too. Mike can you give us more information on the version of Accordance you are using and your operating system?

• Like 1

Another question... @Mike Blodgett, Is this happening on all of your new user notes or is it just one of them?