crashes on install of two modules

Mr. Craig

I am installing Accordance on a Macbook Pro and two of my “easy installs” show incomplete installation and both of them crash the program in the middle of the install. It seems like I had this problem before on another Macbook Pro, but I can remember the solution.

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 11.35.29 AM.png

• 2 weeks later...

The advanced Greek Hebrew resolved itself and added, but the BW crossover always shows an incomplete install.

Hi,

If these Parallels files showing under 'Missing Items' are working correctly when you open them from your library, you can open the disclosure triangle to the left of BW Crossover 13 in the top window of Easy Install and find those parallels modules and the demos and then 'select' them. You can then click on the gear to the right and choose 'Hide Selected Items'. This should make them disappear. You can get them back in the future if needed by choosing 'Restore hidden items'.

If the Parallels files are not working in your library, right click' (or 'control click') on them in the Library window. Then select ‘Remove Item’ (then, 'Move to trash' or ‘Delete') and then go back to Easy Install and download the new copies. This should clear the window. If you do not want the demos showing you can use Hide Selected Items to get them out of sight.

Thank you! I did not know what they were. But I did a Library search and found each module installed and functioning. I will hide them from install