Add-Ons with Accordance Version Clash

Ingeborg Hartung

Dear sirs and ladies,

can a new module be worthless, if purchased with an older Accordance version? I have aquired Targum Add-On, possessing Accordance 12.3.7, and nothing is added. Does the module awa itinstallation indefinitely, until I buy a new Accordance?

Yours sincerely, Ingeborg.

Normally this should not happen. But Accordance @Mark Allison is in the process to sort this bugs out. If they see your post then they will Update the module again, with a restriction to not be downloadable on older Accordance versions. If this is done, you have to delete the module from the library and install it new via Easy Install. You'll get then the latest one for your Accordance which works again. 

So sorry for your issues downloading the Targums add-on Ingeborg. They should work with versions all the way back to Accordance 9.6. I've contacted our programming team, as well as our web development team. I'll let you know here as soon as the issue is resolved.

That's nice. Thank you. I knew that certain functions, like the Map  would be blocked, but thought that I could use the tagged texts at least.

Edited by Ingeborg Hartung