Are Stacks available on mobile?

marcsr

Hello,

• I'm using Accordance on OSX (13.3.1) and IOS (3.2.8) and have attempted to sync my Stacks using dropbox and wifi.
  • In Preferences I have Stacks selected as an item to sync along with all the other options except User Tools.
  • I can perform syncs from OSX and IOS without an issue but I can't find Stacks in the IOS app.

Are Stacks available on mobile?

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, Stacks are not yet available on our mobile platforms. We hope to integrate this feature sometime in the future. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

In “L’s” mobile offering I have been using their equivalent of stacks following a recent webinar. Not only has it changed my workflow with their product regarding research but interestingly it has also gotten me using stacks more on Accordance.

I would therefore really, really, really like to see stacks or something like it on Accordance mobile in the near future. 

I can’t tell you how much more productive I would be with stacks availabile on mobile but it would be be in orders of magnitude since I only have the full fat Accordance available on desktop (my iPad Pro is my primary mobile device for the foreseeable future)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Michael Hunt said:

I would therefore really, really, really like to see stacks or something like it on Accordance mobile in the near future. 

I can’t tell you how much more productive I would be with stacks availabile on mobile but it would be be in orders of magnitude since I only have the full fat Accordance available on desktop (my iPad Pro is my primary mobile device for the foreseeable future)

+100

when introduced, stacks was just what was needed for my workflow but having virtually given up using my mbp, i really miss it on my ipad. 

• Like 2