SALE! Cyber Month: Week 3 (Eerdmans)

R. Mansfield

The Accordance CYBER MONTH Sale continues with NEW RELEASES and specials from EERDMANS PUBLISHING! Save up to 78% off a massive group of discounted items.

Β 

NEW RELEASES
πŸ†• Dictionariy of Deities & Demons in the Bibleβ€”$39.90
πŸ†• Stuhlmacher, Biblical Theology of the New Testamentβ€”$34.90
πŸ†• Charlesworth, Pesharim & Qumran Historyβ€”$9.90

Β 

EERDMANS COMMENTARIES
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Commentary on the Old & New Testament Bundle (48 volumes)β€”$599
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Commentary on the Old Testament (28 volumes)β€”$399
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Commentary on the New Testament (20 volumes)β€”$299
πŸ†• Renz, NICOT: The Books of Nahum, Habakkuk & Zephaniahβ€”$24.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Pillar New Testament Commentary (Revised/15 volumes)
πŸ†• Moo, Pillar: The Letter of James (2nd ed.)β€”$20.90Β 
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Two Horizons Old Testament Commentary (13 volumes)β€”$124
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Two Horizons New Testament Commentary (9 volumes)β€”$99.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Greek Testament Commentary (13 volumes)β€”$149
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ International Theological Commentary: Old Testament (28 volumes)β€”$199
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ The Forms of Old Testament Literature (19 volumes)β€”$170
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ The Bible in Medieval Tradition (4 volumes)β€”$69.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ The Church's Bible (6 volumes)β€”$99.90
πŸ†• Song of Songs: Interpreted by Early Christian and Medieval Commentators (The Church's Bible)β€”$19.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Preaching Christ from the Old Testament Series (5 volumes)β€”$84.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Eerdmans Commentary on the Bibleβ€”$24.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Gundry, Mark: A Commentary on His Apology for the Cross (2 volumes)β€”$49.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Gundry, Matthew: A Commentary on His Handbook for a Mixed Church Under Persecutionβ€”$29.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Beale, Revelation: A Shorter Commentaryβ€”$15.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Waltke's Historical Commentaries on the Psalms (2 volumes)β€”$32.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Waltke, Commentary on Micahβ€”$12.90

Β 

EERDMANS HEBREW & GREEK RESOURCES
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament (Vols 1-15)β€”$149
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament (Vol. 16: Aramaic)β€”$24.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament (Vol. 17: Index)β€”$24.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Theological Dictionary of the New Testamentβ€”$99.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (Abridged)β€”$39.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Exegetical Dictionary of the New Testament (3 volumes)β€”$79.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ WΓΌrthwein, The Text of the Old Testamentβ€”$17.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Croy, A Primer of Biblical Greekβ€”$17.90

Β 

EERDMANS DICTIONARIES/REFERNCE WORKS
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (revised/4 volumes)β€”$74.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ The Eerdmans Dictionary of Early Judaismβ€”$39.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ The Encyclopedia of Christianity (5 volumes)
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Ferguson, Backgrounds of Early Christianityβ€”$19.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Lorsch, All the People of the Bibleβ€”$14.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Pilch, A Cultural Handbook to the Bibleβ€”$12.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ The Eerdmans Companion to the Bibleβ€”$27.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Zucconi, Ancient Medicineβ€”$59.90

Β 

MORE EERDMANS RESOURCES
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ McEntyre Bundle (5 volumes)β€”$34.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Thiselton's Hermeneutics Set (2 volumes)β€”$34.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Green, Hearing the New Testament: Strategies for Interpretationβ€”$17.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Green, Thompson & Achtemeier, Introducing the New Testamentβ€”$25.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Witherington, The New Testament Storyβ€”$14.90

Β 

For more information, please see today's sale blog post.Β 

Β 

Special offers are good through Monday November 29, 2021 (11:59 PM EST) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

Β 

Rick,

I have the Pillar NTC-15. Which particularΒ update do I need to bring my series up-to-date?

Β 

Bill

9 hours ago, wcombs said:

Rick,

I have the Pillar NTC-15. Which particularΒ update do I need to bring my series up-to-date?

Β 

Bill

Β 

+1

Β 

agreeing with bill, it seems that at the moment you can only buy the revised moo james. there's no series upgrade way to do it. adding the series into the cart just puts it at 199.

Edited by Andrew G

+1 Also interested in this.

Β 

(This post also give details as to the different versions of the Pillar set offered by Accordance -Β https://accordancebible.com/article/buzz-articles-pntc/)

Β 

Could someone post a comparison on the difference on the two revised volumes (Letters of John and James).

Β 

I am trying to determine how much of a substantial revision each volume is and whether the upgrade is worth itΒ 

There is an upgrade available in the store which has just the updated James module but it does not appear to be in the sale. The individual volume is $20.90 and the upgrade is $34.90.

Β 

There is also an upgrade for just the Letters of John module which is $23.90.

Β 

So at the moment the upgrade for both modules is $58.90 although I'm not sure that the James upgrade is currently correct.

I called Accordance before I posted my original question. The fellow I talked to did not have any answers and suggested I post on the forum. I was amazed that he could not answer my inquiry and suggested I try the forum. But so far we have heard nothing from Accordance people.

Β 

Bill

On 11/17/2021 at 12:58 AM, wcombs said:

Rick,

Β 

Bill

I have also the similar question about NICOT-NICNT. In another tread.

I would love to have the updates IN the set. Not external.Β 

Edited by Fabian

19 minutes ago, Fabian said:

I have also the similar question about NICOT-NICNT. In another tread.

I would love to have the updates IN the set. Not external.Β 

Β 

The NICOT does have an upgrade to the package with the latest revised module at the same price as the individual book.

Β 

https://accordancebible.com/product/nicot-28rup28/

Β 

I would point out that the disadvantage of upgrading the whole set is that if you want to keep the old version of Nahum, Habakkuk and Zephaniah in your library then you need to keep the previous NICOT set as well as the new one.

Edited by Steve King
  • Like 1

so there it is.

Β 

where did you find that page (link)?

it's not in theΒ NICOT Old Testament Upgrade Options page nor on the sale email i believe

Β 

did you happen to find the one for pillar too?

Β 

so it seems the issue is that the product pages aren't updated when these sales happen or when new modules are released...

13 minutes ago, Steve King said:

Β 

The NICOT does have an upgrade to the package with the latest revised module at the same price as the individual book.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thanks, have you found the upgrade price for the full NICOT-NICNT 48 volume?Β 

Edited by Fabian

3 minutes ago, Fabian said:

Thanks, have you found the upgrade price for the full NICOT-NICNT?Β 

Because the NICOT and NICNT are separate modules anyway when they appear in your library it is only the NICOT that has the upgrade.

Β 

At least that is what I assume.

Edited by Steve King

13 minutes ago, Andrew G said:

where did you find that page (link)?

Β 

I went to the standard store page (products by category). Clicked on the 'see 50 more' and selected the check box for commentaries (which is quite a way down). The first modules on the products displayed are the latest upgrades

Edited by Steve King
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve King said:

Because the NICOT and NICNT are separate modules anyway when they appear in your library it is only the NICOT that has the upgrade.

Β 

At least that is what I assume.

I see your thoughts. But thats not the case. Because I have the full 48 volume. And I have to upgrade this. Yes I know in the Library is it divided, but here it depends on what you have purchased. See my other thread where I had to pay for an upgrade for the NICOT ca. $70 but not for the NICOT-NICNT. And this upgrade is only $25 so it is clear this is separate.Β 

Β 

Β 

Thanks.

Edited by Fabian

Β 

2 minutes ago, Fabian said:

I see your thoughts. But thats not the case. Because I have the full 48 volume. And I have to upgrade this. Yes I know in the Library is it divided, but here it depends on what you have purchased. See my other thread where I had to pay for an upgrade for the NICOT ca. $70 but not for the NOCOT-NICNT. And this upgrade is only $25 so it is clear this is separate.Β 

Β 

Hmmm. In the latest release the NICOT upgrade is the same price as the new individual book, which makes sense. If you upgraded NICOT-NICNT then I would expect that to be exactly the same. I originally bought NICOT-NICNT together but there have been many upgrades since and I'm pretty sure they have been separate for NICOT and NICNT.

Β 

It would be a real headache trying to keep upgrades to NICOT-NICNT together in the store. I'll check your other thread to see what it says.

Β 

50 minutes ago, Steve King said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I would point out that the disadvantage of upgrading the whole set is that if you want to keep the old version of Nahum, Habakkuk and Zephaniah in your library then you need to keep the previous NICOT set as well as the new one.

Β 

actually when i click on the link, i get this.

i already own the nicot28

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 6.09.35 PM.png

1 hour ago, Andrew G said:

i already own the nicot28

Β 

Do you have the version of NICOT that includes the Haggai and Malachi module by Mignon R. Jacobs or is it by Pieter A. Verhoef?

Sorry about the confusion about upgrades, folks. We've got most of it worked out with a little bit remaining. We will try not to let this happen in the future. We appreciate your patience.Β 

I am still confused, Rick. I have the Pillar NTC-15. I believe that means that to get up-to-date, I need the updatedΒ Letters of JohnΒ (2020) andΒ JamesΒ (2021). Now when I look at this page:

https://accordancebible.com/product/pillar-ntc-15r3up15r/

It is an upgrade forΒ JamesΒ for $17.90. Apparently, it is named NTC-15R3up15R.Β To purchase this upgrade the page says one must own the NTC-15R. I do not see an "Add to Cart" button, and rightly so, I suppose, because I do not own the NTC-15R.Β 

Β 

So what I have been asking on the phone and on this forum for several days is how do I take my NTC-15 to NTC-15R? I assume here must be a way for me to go from my NTC-15 to NTC-15R or to go from my NTC-15 to the NTC-15R3up15R. In other words, what step or steps do I take to get up-to-date with the Pillar series?

Β 

Bill

Β 

• Like 1

Rick,

Β 

Thanks for all the great information.Β  I assume it's a typo, but wanted to check.

Β 

The link says the 48 volume bundle is $599

Β 

EERDMANS COMMENTARIES
πŸ‘‰πŸ½Β New International Commentary on the Old & New Testament BundleΒ (48 volumes)β€”$500

On 11/19/2021 at 6:20 AM, R. Mansfield said:

Sorry about the confusion about upgrades, folks. We've got most of it worked out with a little bit remaining. We will try not to let this happen in the future. We appreciate your patience.Β 

Β 

has this been all sorted out? i'm still getting price discrepancies and where it's saying i don't own something when i do.

On 11/19/2021 at 9:39 AM, Dan Langston said:

Rick,

Β 

Thanks for all the great information.Β  I assume it's a typo, but wanted to check.

Β 

The link says the 48 volume bundle is $599

Β 

EERDMANS COMMENTARIES
πŸ‘‰πŸ½Β New International Commentary on the Old & New Testament BundleΒ (48 volumes)β€”$500

Β 

Yes. Typo. My apologies.

• Like 1

Heads up! All Cyber Month sales, including this one, are ending today.

Β 

I believe that all the confusion about upgrades has been sorted out; but if not, contact sales@accordancebible.com.Β