Sync Library Organization

jkdoyle

So...I spent a lot of time over the past few years organizing my library on one mac in a way that I like and can easily navigate. But, last week I installed Accordance on a new machine, and I don't have my Library layout any more. Is there a way I can copy or sync a personalized library structure without having to rebuild the whole thing again? A sync feature would also be useful as it comes to iphone and ipads running Accordance. Having to rearrange the Library for each is a real pain...but maybe I'm missing something? Is there a way to have a single Library organization across all devices?

• Like 2

At this moment library structure does not sync; however, this is a feature goal of a new syncing method in development. I have no further details to offer about that at the moment. 

In the meantime, this blog post from 2018 details where Accordance files are located in Windows and macOS installations. The folders can be manually copied to a new install to replicate the library structure from one computer to another. 

• Like 8

This news gives me great joy!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, R. Mansfield said:

At this moment library structure does not sync; however, this is a feature goal of a new syncing method in development. I have no further details to offer about that at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Timothy Hall said:

This news gives me great joy!!!

Me too.