Hebrew Bible needs newer version of Accordance?

Dustin Battles

I’m running an iPad (base model, 7th gen) on iPadOS 15.1. Accordance is 3.2.8, the newest update according to the App Store. 

I cannot open my Hebrew module, and haven’t been able to do so in some time. It flashes a warning before going away. Something about needing a newer version of Accordance. 

I guess you have synced the newer Hebrew 2.1 or so text from the Mac with the iPad. 

I suggest to delete the text and download it direct to get the older 1.9 or so text until the app is developed for the newer text. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fabian said:

I guess you have synced the newer Hebrew 2.1 or so text from the Mac with the iPad. 

I suggest to delete the text and download it direct to get the older 1.9 or so text until the app is developed for the newer text. 

That fixed it! Thanks!

I know it is easy to get around this but is there an update from Accordance about when the iOS version will be free of this issue? And possibly have more flexibility - I have a 12.9 iPad and it is crying out for an app with more than just two panes

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Leopold Green said:

And possibly have more flexibility - I have a 12.9 iPad and it is crying out for an app with more than just two panes

Yes, please!

• Like 1