Cannot Access User Files

Andrew Patterson

Due to some Windows 11 glitches that have since been fixed, I had to fiddle a bit with my Accordance installation (read: I reinstalled about 8 times). In the end, I got Accordance working again perfectly. Mostly. My user files are stored in

C:\Users\[USER]\OneDrive\Documents\Accordance Files

but don't seem to be accessible at all. Accordance saves workspaces and user tools here, but I can't use them---only the "sample" user files in

C:\Program Files (x86)\OakTree\Accordance\Resources\Sample User Content

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\OakTree\Accordance\Resources\Sample Workspaces

This location seemed to work before the reinstallations, but not now, so I assume I'm missing something or the files need to be moved somewhere else as well?

Ok, I've added a new user tool, which shows in the same folder (C:\Users\[USER]\OneDrive\Documents\Accordance Files) and loads properly...but my others still won't. Any ideas?

Hi Andrew,

Have you tried double clicking on the files in the C:\Users\[USERNAME]\One Drive\Documents\Accordance Files location to add them back to Accordance? This step should also show Accordance the path to the Accordance Files folder.

Your workspaces require an extra step. After double clicking on them to open them in Accordance, you will also need to click the Workspaces icon in the toolbar and select 'Add (workspace name)' to make their addition permanent instead of temporary.

If you continue to have difficulty with this, please contact us at: techsupport@accordancebible.com

Thanks.