"New Tab" function faulty

David Clayton

Hey Team,

I recently upgraded to a 2021 MBP 14" machine, with Monterey 12.0.1 and I'm using Accordance 13.3.2.

I spoke with tech support for a while yesterday, but we were unable to resolve the issue. 

With my full library installed, several items that usually exist categorized under "new tab" are no longer present. They have to be first accessed in the library before they are housed in their appropriate subsection within the "new tab" area. So I thought that opening all of my texts would be a sufficient fix for this, but I've realized I'm missing other drop down elements in this same area, such as "grammars" is no longer a subcategory in existence. Accordance still functions perfectly fine on my old 2012 MBP, but something clearly isn't right here on my new machine. I've done a total reinstall after uninstalling to see if that was the problem, but the issue still persists. I figure it could be something that might need to be passed to the developer(s) since this machine has only been in public circulation for a week at this point.

DC

Hi David,

Sorry about your troubles. Support might have already mentioned this, but did you try re-organizing everything by category? There's a button for this under Settings - Appearance. The mention of no category for Grammars makes me wonder if this might help. 

• Like 1

Jonathan,

They didn't, actually. That was incredibly helpful. Between that and manually opening every modern Bible in my library (which was brutal), everything seems to be in order again. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi David,

We were glad to hear that you got this corrected.

We are not sure who you actually contacted, but here in tech support we have no record of speaking with you about this by either email or phone. Every contact is logged.

For future reference, you can contact us directly at: techsupport@accordancebible.com or 407-339-0266.

Thanks.

• Like 1