Still Update Problems

Fabian

Hello @Mark Allison or @Silas Marrs

I have still problems to download. Lastly the Brenton LXX was a problem. Now the Einheitsübersetzung-LEM. Interesting the version before was good. The one with the error in Dan 13,1. But version 2.0 not. 

It would be good if this sort of bugs can be solved. 

5 minutes ago, Fabian said:

Hello @Mark Allison or @Silas Marrs

I have still problems to download. Lastly the Brenton LXX was a problem. Now the Einheitsübersetzung-LEM. Interesting the version before was good. The one with the error in Dan 13,1. But version 2.0 not. 

It would be good if this sort of bugs can be solved. 

I think these are issues related to Monterey. Most people aren't having an issue with any of these downloads.

38 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

I think these are issues related to Monterey. Most people aren't having an issue with any of these downloads.

If this is Monterey related we will see more of this issues from other users too. We'll see.

Apple just released a second Monterey Release Candidate today for developers. It should be publicly available tomorrow. Please let us know if installing it fixes this issue.

Hello @Mark Allison

I have reinstalled the EÜ-LEM, short before I saw the new Monterey update. Sorry. 

Edit:

I have it still in my trash. 

O.K. I moved now EÜ-LEM to Downloads and delete the installed newer one. With double click Accordance installed the older version. Accordance crashed. (Crash log is sent to @Silas Marrs). Now I have run the update process again and I was able to update the EÜ-LEM without problems. 

I try this now with LXX-B which I had problems too. (So far Accordance don't crash). And the update process worked well. 

So far so good, until the crash of Accordance, by double click of the EÜ-LEM from downloads.

Fabian

Edited by Fabian