copy as citation links broken

Outis

Hello,

When I 'copy as citation' (control + command + c) and put it in my user notes, the reference is transferred. But the hyperlink is broken.  If I save my user note and then click on the link, it doesn't go anywhere. The only way around this is to copy as citation and then copy into an external text editor.  Then I copy the url and paste it into my user notes.  It shouldn't be necessary to have to copy into another app to then get it into my own user notes.  Could you have a look at this?

Maybe I am not understanding, but if you click the 'auto link' icon in the top right hand corner of the Edit window after you paste (but before you update), then it activates the link. Let me know if this isn't working for you.

Thanks.

Sadly, clicking the "auto link" button doesn't work either.  If I have a url link, it works fine.  But if there's an internal (accordance file link), it doesn't work.

It sounds like something is damaged. Have you tried this in a new user note yet? Does it happen in multiple notes or just the one?

Hello,

I tried to link in a new user notes file, but it still doesn't work.  In the picture provided, the blue links to the Bible passages work just fine. But the link in the citation below (to the tools) do not go anywhere.

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 1.15.41 PM.png