Additions in the New PhotoMuseum 3

R. Mansfield

Today we released The Accordance Bible Times PhotoMuseum 3. There is so much new content that this is not a free update, but there are some very affordable upgrade paths for owners of previous versions.

If you are considering whether to update, here is a document from @David Lang detailing the extent of the new content.

PhotoMuseum 3 New Articles.pdf

4 minutes ago, Paul Meiklejohn said:

Rick, the https://accordancebible.com/autumn-time-specials/ suggests there are upgrade options available, is that that the case?

Yes, you should see them if you are logged into your account on the product page. Let me know if you don't.

When I upgraded early this morning, the upgrade price indicated in the checkout basket was the same discount percentage to the upgrade cost as sale percentage discount for the non-upgrade version. 

—Joseph

@Solly, if for some reason, you paid too much, please let our sales staff know, and they will correct it.

Hey, folks, don't forget that tomorrow at 6 PM EDT, David Lang is going to give an in-depth overview of the newly updated PhotoMuseum 3 as part of our September eAcademy. Participation is free and you can register here

2 hours ago, R. Mansfield said:

Yes, you should see them if you are logged into your account on the product page. Let me know if you don't.

Thanks Rick, you are quite right.  I wasn’t logged in at the time.  That’s a very generous discount.  Already purchased.

• Like 1