Accordance dysfunctional in ios15

Dieudonne Tamfu

Accordance installed on ios15 crashes at launch and is completely unusable. I have removed the startup etc several times, but the problem has not been resolved. 

Edited by Dieudonne Tamfu

Dieudonne, if you are using a Magic Keyboard. Try lifting it off.  It works without a physical keyboard!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Paul Meiklejohn said:

Dieudonne, if you are using a Magic Keyboard. Try lifting it off.  It works without a physical keyboard!

This worked. 

Dieudonne, hopfully you saw my temporary fix to have Accordance and still use your keyboard.  Go to setting / accessibility / keyboard / full keyboard access and Switch off.  Everything should would apart from a few accessibility shortcuts.  Hopefully they’ll get a fix out soon.  

14 hours ago, Paul Meiklejohn said:

Dieudonne, hopfully you saw my temporary fix to have Accordance and still use your keyboard.  Go to setting / accessibility / keyboard / full keyboard access and Switch off.  Everything should would apart from a few accessibility shortcuts.  Hopefully they’ll get a fix out soon.  

Thanks Paul. I will try that. 

I’m still picking up a few trackpad abnormalities and hitches… It doesn’t like to hover over reference links, but it’s manageable as a temporary fix.   It still works at it should when ‘off’ magic keyboard.

fyi.

I have just upgraded my iphone and did a quick install from my old one. One thing i had to do was upgrade to ios 15 😖.

When i eventually opened accordance i had to reinstall everything but it froze after downloading and wouldnt complete installation and then timed out.

I had to go to remove saved session etc and try again before the installs would complete but seems to be working now.

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1