Info-pane pains.

Paul Meiklejohn

I'm missing full use of my beloved info-pane. I'm normally very patient when it come to giving the developers time to iron out bugs...  But this has been the longest week.  My accordance is starting to feel very sad for itself.  What's Greek for 'Please fix me'? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

I agree. It's very unusual that it is taking so long to fix this problem. It must be very complex. I'm sure the guys will have a solution soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I reverted back to 13.2.2.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Paul Meiklejohn said:

What's Greek for 'Please fix me'? 

Κατάρτισόν με, παρακαλῶ! Οἱ δεσπόται μου θέλουσιν ἐμοι πάλιν χρῆσθαι.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JonathanHuber said:

I reverted back to 13.2.2.

How did you do that, Jonathan?

I'm in the beta stream and always keep the release version a version behind the beta in case something like this happens. 

You can try installing an older version, but you'll likely have to go back to version 12 and it may not work with the changes in the library/settings files. 

https://accordancebible.com/accordance-installers/

• Like 1

Thanks, Jonathan. I'm in the beta stream as well, but have not followed your very wise habit of keeping the release version a version behind. I will start doing that now however. 😉

• Like 1

You can contact us at techsupport@accordancebible.com to request an earlier version if you need to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are you referring to missing sections in the info pane?  I just had to install 13.3.0 and now commentary and study bible sections disappear on a regular basis. I can only get them back by closing and reopening the info pane.

I saw some discussion in another post but can't find it now.

My desktop doesn't have this problem because I didn't upgrade as I'd read about this issue but I had to do a total reinstall of everything and Accordance is now 13.3.0.

Yes. However, the fix is in the next release which will be out very soon.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2021 at 6:25 PM, Randy Cue said:

Thanks, Jonathan. I'm in the beta stream as well, but have not followed your very wise habit of keeping the release version a version behind. I will start doing that now however. 😉

How does one get on the beta stream? I would be interested on being on it too.

It has been so long I have forgotten how I got started. Just call or email tech support and ask for a download link.