BHQ Leviticus

Eric J. Tully

It was just recently released. I'm confident we will have it eventually.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Is there any time line for this to be release in Accordance? In the past Accordance has had BHQ volumes first, but now Logos has had this for months and we are still waiting.

2 hours ago, miketisdell said:

Is there any time line for this to be release in Accordance? In the past Accordance has had BHQ volumes first, but now Logos has had this for months and we are still waiting.

BHQ Leviticus is on our list for development. I think we're waiting on some additional files. I asked one of our developers about it, and he has emailed GBS so, hopefully, we can give a better update soon.

As one point of clarification, Logos has not released this yet. The status on their page says it's in production. But that can be a bit of a nebulous status for them as we ran across a title a few weeks ago in which they were claiming was in production when the author said he had not even turned a final draft into the publisher yet. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/3/2022 at 8:44 AM, R. Mansfield said:

BHQ Leviticus is on our list for development. I think we're waiting on some additional files. I asked one of our developers about it, and he has emailed GBS so, hopefully, we can give a better update soon.

As one point of clarification, Logos has not released this yet. The status on their page says it's in production. But that can be a bit of a nebulous status for them as we ran across a title a few weeks ago in which they were claiming was in production when the author said he had not even turned a final draft into the publisher yet. 

Why is Accordance so slow to get this out? This is an important volume that should have been released months ago!

18 minutes ago, miketisdell said:

Why is Accordance so slow to get this out? This is an important volume that should have been released months ago!

Saying that we're "slow to get this out" is perhaps a bit overly-accusatory. Perhaps @Jordan S can give us an update. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 9:28 AM, R. Mansfield said:

Saying that we're "slow to get this out" is perhaps a bit overly-accusatory. Perhaps @Jordan S can give us an update. 

The volume was released in September last year and it was released in Logos in January.

According to the Logos website, it is still only available for pre-order (unless I'm missing something).

We do not have a projected release date yet for this volume.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 9:50 AM, Jordan S said:

According to the Logos website, it is still only available for pre-order (unless I'm missing something).

We do not have a projected release date yet for this volume.

That is helpful. I saw the announcement of BHQ from Logos and had not noticed it was pre-release. Still hoping for a release from Accordance before too long. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Are we getting closer to seeing a BHQ release?

• Like 1

I’ll add this to the list to check for a status on this. Thanks!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

No accusations here against Accordance ... just hoping it comes sooner than later. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's on our list, but I don't have a specific ETA release date yet.

10 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

It's on our list, but I don't have a specific ETA release date yet.

Will this be a paid upgrade if we bought BHQ bundle? 

Likely so as it is a new volume.