Categories in the Store (I missed the Database Section)

Fabian

Hello 

For example https://accordancebible.com/product/grammatical-syntax-add-on-to-gnt28-t/ is listed as Greek Bibles.

154646050_Bildschirmfoto2021-09-10um11_33_02.thumb.png.950b5756507588178bbafdae131acf60.png

Really? Why I see it in Accordance under Databases? 390536100_Bildschirmfoto2021-09-10um11_38_09.png.e209975efd3c02ee80e03daef3be4c17.png

I was always complaining such inconsistencies. But instead you fixed them you create even more.

If it would be listed in the "Language Greek" section this would be great. But "Greek Bibles" is simply wrong. Interestingly it is not listet in the "Language Greek" section. 

Come on! If Accordance 14 is out the categories in the store should be the same as in Accordance. L does here a good job. What I also miss and I requested long ago, is the ability to click on the item in the Store and it opens it in Accordance as L has. And I can do a right click in the Library in Accordance to show me it in the Store. 

Put it in a "Database Section" as it is in Accordance and flag it also as "Language Greek". Maybe a category "Syntax" under "Database" would be good.

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

We've had myriads of products to manually categorize, and sometimes something may be categorized incorrectly or not specific enough. It's not a big deal and can be fixed. I'll forward this to the person who's running the project.