Issues with Update 13.2.2.0

C. J. Fang

The Gloss interlinear now makes the original language texts so loose between words. 

gloss.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @C. J. Fang,

I am not sure how helpful this response is, as I am working on Mac, but from your screenshots it seems like your gloss is not wrapping, while mine is. It seems like it might be a bug as I am not on the latest version of Accordance.

1047568666_Bildschirmfoto2021-09-15um16_13_42.thumb.png.67b874c92db9a00e295371ea98da6fc5.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kristin said:

Hi @C. J. Fang,

I am not sure how helpful this response is, as I am working on Mac, but from your screenshots it seems like your gloss is not wrapping, while mine is. It seems like it might be a bug as I am not on the latest version of Accordance.

Mine was like yours before the updates. 

Yes, you are both correct. We will be filing a report to the programming team this morning. It should be corrected in an upcoming update. We cannot give you an exact time at this point. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. We apologize for this inconvenience. The programming team chose to send out a release with as many of the fixes as possible (which were already completed), instead of waiting for everything to be completed and released all at once. There is still work to be done on the remaining bug reports. This report is in the list of bug fixes that are still needed. Thank you for your patience in this matter. The programming team is working on it.

Thanks.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

@Kristin @Billy32792

FYI, the software has just been updated to 13.3.2.0, but the issue is still there. It has been more than two months. I thought it is quite important and urgent. 

Hi @C. J. Fang,

I am sorry it is still giving you trouble. I think at this point, if the issue is distracting enough that you would not want to wait for the update where it is fixed, I would contact Accordance and see if they can help you downgrade back to whatever version you were at before the issue started.

• Like 2

Good idea!

19 minutes ago, Kristin said:

Hi @C. J. Fang,

I am sorry it is still giving you trouble. I think at this point, if the issue is distracting enough that you would not want to wait for the update where it is fixed, I would contact Accordance and see if they can help you downgrade back to whatever version you were at before the issue started.

• Like 1

Hi @C. J. Fang,

I just checked the programmers 'bug' board and this is still there and looks like it hasn't been corrected so far. I posted again today asking about it. I am guessing it is a difficult issue to correct. If you can tell us which was the last version that works correctly for you, then we can provide that version. If it was 13.1.7 we can provide it, but it may involve doing a clean installation to go back past the 13.2 update, due to the changes made in 13.2.

You can contact us directly at techsupport@accordancebible.com if you would like.

Thanks. 

• Like 2