Titles for NASB (2020)

Tim Hall

Has the NASB (2020) been updated with titles? I wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

Yes. If you're not seeing the titles, make sure you've installed the NAS20S Notes file too. 

• Like 2

That was weird ... it is now working, most likely a PICNIC (person in chair not in computer) error. 

• Haha 2

What about the NASB 1995?

• Like 1

I'm assuming we stripped them out back in the day because we didn't support them. I've just contacted Lockman to get a new copy. We'll get them added asap.

• Like 1

Thanks Mark.

So here is another title/subtitle question ... Does the Mounce NT have them?

5 minutes ago, Timothy Hall said:

So here is another title/subtitle question ... Does the Mounce NT have them?

No. The Mounce NT doesn't have any associated notes of any kind. 

• Thanks 2

Most of them do. If you run updates in Easy Install, it should take care of it.

How about for the NKJV? I just looked at Olivetree's app with NKJV, and it has them. In fact, text in that app is so nice looking. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daniel Wagner said:

In fact, text in that app is so nice looking. 

I know, in this case nothing beats their app. 

17 hours ago, Daniel Wagner said:

How about for the NKJV?

We definitely need to add the headings to the NKJV as well as fix the footnote issues.

17 hours ago, Fabian said:

I know, in this case nothing beats their app. 

The potential is there Fabian for either of the other Bible software companies to be as good as if not better than OT on mobile. I would argue that one of the reasons OT has this advantage is that it started out as mobile only and has this as it's primary platform.

I open OT daily on my mobile devices and for looking up passages, reading scripture publically etc. Maybe it is a carry over from its days of skeuomorphism but for as long as I have been accessing a Bible on mobile device (coming up for now about 2 decades as I ran OT on my Palm Pilot in the early 2000's) OT felt like I was reading from my printed bible. Muscle memory is an incredible thing.

On my desktop it is a completely different story. I only tend to run OT to check if there are any updates and to occasionally refer to one commentary set I have only in it. In contrast I will access A & L multiple times daily on my desktop in the normal course of my work.

• Like 1