100% repeatable CTD when maximising images

Dataduffy

Regardless of resource loaded, when I try to maximise an image, the image immediately disappears and then crashes Accordance. This is absolutely 100% repeatable.

This is happening on both 13.1.7 and 13.2.2

I am running on MacOS 12 beta (21A5304g) on a MBP M1.

Does anyone else have this issue with this combination?

Thanks

John

Hi John,

Thanks for the report. We will relay it to the programming team. However, due to the constantly changing and fluid nature of betas in their early stages, it is hard to determine if these are Accordance issues or macOS 12 beta issues at this point. As it gets closer to the actual release date things will become more clear and our programming team will make the needed adjustments.

In the past, Accordance users have started a new forums discussion where they can share information that they have learned about the new betas. This will also put the Monterey beta details on our forums where our programmers can keep an eye on them as things progress.

Hi Billy

thanks for the response. I completely understand the issue with OS betas, and that its not worthwhile chasing down issues that could be resolved by the OS itself. I was just pointing it out, to see if anyone else was getting the same issue.

Many thanks

John

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...