Error on new sale web page

ukfraser

Hi, the atlas of christian history has an incorrect title on the new sale page. 

thanks for the sales though.

;o) 

A0966323-BDB9-4BEC-B827-B45D7FE16FEB.jpeg

Enjoying your coffee with the sale page this morning @ukfraser? Sunny day out in the garden with your breakfast 😊

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Michael Hunt said:

Enjoying your coffee with the sale page this morning @ukfraser? Sunny day out in the garden with your breakfast 😊

Fraser would likely be at a pret a manger. At least that’s where I’ve seen him in the past…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ken Simpson said:

Fraser would likely be at a pret a manger.

Since retiring and in the current situation, im not getting into town much but unfortunately there is a service station at the end of the road which sells rather nice almond croissants so i am able to get my fix along with my morning coffee! (Though in doors now as we are not enjoying your antipodean climate.)

Wet, rainy, and cold here in Sydney. Plus we are being told to stay inside and not go shopping more than 5ks from home. I cant get to any of the trendy bakeries near @Ken Simpson even though I could really go a nice almond croissant at the moment.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:41 PM, Michael Hunt said:

Wet, rainy, and cold here in Sydney. Plus we are being told to stay inside and not go shopping more than 5ks from home. I cant get to any of the trendy bakeries near @Ken Simpson even though I could really go a nice almond croissant at the moment.

You want me to get one delivered Michael?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ken Simpson said:

You want me to get one delivered Michael?

All good @Ken Simpson. Looks like a new trendy cafe has opened up in Revesby with half decent coffee and delicious looking almond croissants (all during a pandemic and lockdown).

Maybe the latte line is moving further south!!!

12 minutes ago, Michael Hunt said:

Maybe the latte line is moving further south!!!

I hope so for my daughter's sake! Which cafe? Where is it?

7 minutes ago, Ken Simpson said:

I hope so for my daughter's sake! Which cafe? Where is it?

Next to Revesby Multi-storey carpark (used to be a cafe you would walk past on the way to the station). There insta is below:

https://www.instagram.com/bumpandgrindcafe/

• Like 1