Modern Greek Bible

Fabian

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2021 at 7:36 AM, Fabian said:

Hi Fabian,

I think the "Patriarchal text" is available in Accordance as part of the Orthodox GNT Set. This would be the 1912 corrected edition rather than the 1904, however. It doesn't appear to be available on it's own in Accordance, so you would need to get the Kr/family 35 stuff too, and you may or may not want that. Here is part of what the product details page says about the bundle:

"This set also contains the more well-known GNT-Ecumenical Patriarchal Text, also known as the Antoniades Text. This is the official Greek text published by the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople in 1904, incorporating corrections in the printed edition of 1912."  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, docdave said:

Hi Fabian,

I think the "Patriarchal text" is available in Accordance as part of the Orthodox GNT Set. This would be the 1912 corrected edition rather than the 1904, however. It doesn't appear to be available on it's own in Accordance, so you would need to get the Kr/family 35 stuff too, and you may or may not want that. Here is part of what the product details page says about the bundle:

"This set also contains the more well-known GNT-Ecumenical Patriarchal Text, also known as the Antoniades Text. This is the official Greek text published by the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople in 1904, incorporating corrections in the printed edition of 1912."  

Oh yes I guess you are correct. Lastly I found out this too. 

So please the other ones😉

• Like 1