Accordance on Windows 11

Noneil

Hi,

I've recently installed the Beta version of Windows 11 through the windows upgrade program. 

Mostly the OS is working fine. But Accordance is having issues. The main one is that I'm unable to see a number of the program's features that normally surround the verse entry box. If I click where the drop down menu's are supposed to be, I can load them, but I have to rely on memory. Sometimes the text of a passage, commentary etc. will also not load. I've tried reinstalling and installing.

Warmly

Nick

This has also been the case for me!

Yes, we're aware of these issues, but it's too soon to make any adjustments to Accordance until Windows 11 is closer to final release--because the issue may very well lie with Windows 11, not us. 

As has been reported elsewhere in the forums. The missing visual elements are still "there" as the popups will appear if you hover over where they should be. 

• Like 1

Terrific thanks! Yes, I've found that I've been able to keep using the program without too much trouble. 

• 3 weeks later...

The one feature that is an issue while using the Windows 11 beta is the missing ability to "add parallel" since that icon no longer appears. Is there a menu option alternative command that can be used. It would be good if all functions had a menu command that could be used when there are issues (ex. the mouse temporarily stops working)

Edited by Markster

In a combination of the most recent update to Windows 11 (ARM) and Accordance 13.3, I'm getting the Add Parallel button. 

image.png

Sadly, the Add Parallel button isn't being displayed in Windows 11 (non-ARM) and Accordance 13.3. But we're still working on it!

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...

Are there any updates on this thread? Have been using Windows 11 for quite some time by now, but the buttons are still missing in Accordance. 

Edited by Andreas Romslo Stølan