SALE! BTS: Zondervan & Baker

R. Mansfield

Accordance Back to School promotions continue with Specials from Zondervan and Baker!

Β 

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology & Exegesis (5 volumes)β€”$96.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology & Exegesis (5 volumes)β€”$120
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology (abridged)β€”$25.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New Linguistic & Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testamentβ€”$20.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Version (2011) with G/K Numbers & Phrase Taggingβ€”$24.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Wallace, Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics: An Exegetical Syntax of the New Testamentβ€”$21.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Pratico & Van Pelt, Basics of Biblical Hebrew (3rd ed.)β€”$38.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Pratico & Van Pelt, Basics of Biblical Hebrew Workbook (3rd ed.)β€”$15.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar (4th ed.)β€”$33.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook (4th ed.)β€”$13.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Complete Expository Dictionary of Old & New Testament Wordsβ€”$18.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Biblical Greek: A Compact Guide (2nd ed.)β€”$14.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testamentβ€”$21.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Morphology of Biblical Greekβ€”$18.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Evans, Ancient Texts for New Testament Studiesβ€”$30.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Sparks, Ancient Texts for the Study of the Hebrew Bibleβ€”$30.90
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Ross, Introducing Biblical Hebrewβ€”$38.90

Β 

For more information, please see this post at the Accordance Blog!

Β 

These special offers are good through Monday, Aug 23, 2021 (11:59 PM EDT) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Β 

• Like 1

Thank you for finally bringing Us nidnnt-a in a sale! Great to have it in the library so my link from mounce works! Very lazy i know!

Β 

;o)Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ukfraser said:

Thank you for finally bringing Us nidnnt-a in a sale! Great to have it in the library so my link from mounce works! Very lazy i know!

Β 

;o)Β 

And thank you Fraser for the email telling me about the NIDNNT-A sale. I really did almost spill my coffee when I read your note, but I became wide awake very fast. As Fraser, I have had my eye on that tool to go on sale for quite a while. Having it on the iPhone is so much nicer than dragging around the dead tree version, which I actually did, but not often.Β 
Β 

β€”Joseph

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ukfraser said:

Β 

;o)Β 

I prefer to think of myself as efficient rather than lazy ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, I wonder if Accordance would offer a bundle for NIDOTE & NIDNTE? Saw this was offered in the past and also in Logos.Β 

5 hours ago, David Soon said:

Hi, I wonder if Accordance would offer a bundle for NIDOTE & NIDNTE? Saw this was offered in the past and also in Logos.Β 

It looks like the old bundle price was just the two individual resources added together @$428Β so no additional saving (Some of the other zondervan bundles are calculated like this)Β So you might just as well get both of these now and make use of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Last chance for discounted special pricing on Baker and Zondervan titles for the Accordance Bible Software Library. Sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!

Β