link does not work

Erhard

In the Picture the NT, the link to Areopagus does not work to the Photo guide Europe even though it is installed, the message says the it is not installed

1299869624_Photonotinstalled.thumb.png.a16f6a829b965cb6d5481531c11c7fed.png

I can confirm the issue. Thanks for reporting. If you run across these kinds of things in the future, please choose "Report a Correction" from the contextual menu. Thanks!

image.png

Thanx Rick

I did not realize that option was there

I just tried a few more links and it seems that none of them work right now. Maybe it has something to do with the updates that just came through for the Photo Guides?

On 8/2/2021 at 10:48 PM, R. Mansfield said:

I can confirm the issue. Thanks for reporting. If you run across these kinds of things in the future, please choose "Report a Correction" from the contextual menu. Thanks!

image.png

But if it is a general problem of the module as he is encountered

On 8/2/2021 at 11:42 PM, Erhard said:

I just tried a few more links and it seems that none of them work right now. Maybe it has something to do with the updates that just came through for the Photo Guides?

, then I find it better to post here. 

Why? Because I also reported several bugs and then ONLY these bugs was fixed. Even as I wrote in the "Correction Report" "This is a general problem of the module". Or the content developers should give more attention if I (uppercase by purpose) write "This is a general problem of the module" and then the content developers check the full module non only the few I reported.