Why can't I download paid apps?

Kathryn

When I check for Content Updates,  there are about 7 Updates available to me under "Paid". But when I click on one of them to download, the "Download" Button is grey and so not clickable. What do I need to do in order to pay and download the ones I want?

Hello Kathryn

If you click on one then in the box below is a link. This should go direct to the Accordance Shop (mostly).

Kathryn,

There may be upgrade prices to some products that customer service will need to build for you that are not available yet on our website, so if you need any further assistance or have other questions you can call our sales number during office hours.  (407-339-5855 Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM east coast time.  Our office is located in Florida.)

Thia is a picture of what I have been seeing for several weeks now. I have clicked on one of them and the "Download" Button below has remained Grey.

IMG_0288.jpg

Hi Kathryn,

I agree it is not very intuitive, but you need to select only one at a time (as opposed to highlighting them all as in your picture).

For example, if you click on only the "NIV New International Version 2011 with footnotes" at the top, in the current black white spot it will give details and provide a link. You then need to click on the link and it will bring you to the website where you can purchase it.

The "Download" button will remain grayed out until after you have purchased it. In theory, the price on the webpage will show the update price you have, but sometimes it does not in which case you can contact support.

I hope this helps,

Kristin

17 hours ago, Kristin said:

Hi Kathryn,

I agree it is not very intuitive, but you need to select only one at a time (as opposed to highlighting them all as in your picture).

For example, if you click on only the "NIV New International Version 2011 with footnotes" at the top, in the current black white spot it will give details and provide a link. You then need to click on the link and it will bring you to the website where you can purchase it.

The "Download" button will remain grayed out until after you have purchased it. In theory, the price on the webpage will show the update price you have, but sometimes it does not in which case you can contact support.

I hope this helps,

Kristin

Thank you Kristen for your help. I did highlight just one, and I did see the details, but it won't let me click on the link or copy it.

IMG_0292.jpg

PS: One of the reason I am trying to upgrade my GNT, is that after I did the last Accordance update, this started happening:

wß kai« hJmei√ß aÓfh/kamen toi√ß ojfeile÷taiß hJmw◊n: Matt 6:12b ( I am seeing this in other places too)

Sorry, I guess I can't copy and paste the Greek here, but instead of omega with the breathing mark and then sigma, I am getting the omega-apple symbol-Sigma

Hi Kathryn,

Concerning your screenshot and being able to click on the link, I am not able to copy it either, but I can click on it as a hyperlink. Can you double check that you are clicking on the right spot? It has to be directly on the link itself. If it is on "Click for details" or anywhere below the link it won't work. It has to be actually on the www. part.

Regarding the corrupted Greek, I think you need to report this to the Accordance tech to take a look at as it sounds like a bug with the update. To do this, go to Mt 6:12 and select the corrupted words as if you were going to highlight it or copy it. Then, up at the very top by the menu bar under "Help" the last option is "Report a Correction." If you click on this you are able to report this.

The correction report will automatically paste the words and then you have a comment section where you can let them know that this occurred with the last update and you are seeing it in other texts as well, and Mt 6:12 is just an example.

I hope this helps,

Kristin

On 8/1/2021 at 8:57 PM, Kathryn said:

Thank you Kristen for your help. I did highlight just one, and I did see the details, but it won't let me click on the link or copy it.

IMG_0292.jpg

Sometimes you have to hover over surrounding the link. Until the "hand" is coming. Often hover over the place below the link. I know this can be improved. I have reported this years ago. And with years I mean years.