How do I update to 13.2?

hercule_poirot

MacOS 10.15.7

Accordance 13.1.7 MAS

Hello all.  I downloaded the Lite version back on April from the Apple App Store.  I really liked it, so I then purchased the Basic Starter Collection, thinking I would get the full version.  I see that there is an update to 13.2 available, but I don't seem to have access to it, via either the App Store or via the built-in update method.  Can someone tell me what I am missing or failing to do properly? Is it a manual update?

Thanks in advance

The MAS Version will be updated soon. The MAS version will get the updates after the 13.2 is more stable and the most bugs are fixed.

Usually, after you purchase a collection, download and start using it, it should unlock the light version.  Sometimes signing out and in again can unlock it. 

“The Accordance Basic Starter Collection includes a full-featured copy of Accordance 13.

Thanks for the info.  I logged out and back in but it was the same.  I will await and see when the more stable version is available.

I would contact technical support you you should have full access.  They will advice you how to unlock the light version, they are extremly helpful.