13.2.0 Problem (?) with Content Updates

Anthony Sepulveda

Hello,

It seems that the Content Update check doesn't go beyond the halfway mark. Do others have this problem as well?

Thanks.

No issues for me.

I wonder; both Easy Install and Check for App Update are working correctly. But every time I try to do a Content Update, the progress bar just stops at midpoint...

Edited by Anthony Sepulveda
corrected a minor typo error

I tried downgrading to 13.1.4.b4, and the Content Update check is now working. But here's what it shows now:

image.png.2d147130ae02f0ba55f84d37fa02b586.png

So I guess with that something did go wrong with the update to 13.2.x, maybe with respect to these modules in particular. In the meantime I could still use the BHS-T and HMT-W4 that I already had installed from before (previous to version 2.0).

Okay, so just to confirm: For me, Content Updates still work with Aleph 13.1.4.b4, but with the impossibility of updating BHS-T and HMT-W4 to version 2.0. But with Accordance release version 13.2.0, my Content Updates hang when the progress bar reaches midway.

And will version 2.0 of the BHS-T and HMT-W4 be backward compatible? It doesn't seem like it, at first glance. I'm just afraid that when I finally get to update these modules to 2.0, and then some similar bug would force me yet again to downgrade to before Accordacnce 13.2.0, I won't be able to use these modules anymore, and that would be a big bummer.

Does the new beta already fix this issue? Is there any Accordance staff who could help me with this?

I think 13.2.1b2 should fix the issue, but only you can find out for sure!  Please let us know whether it does or not.

Sad to say, it still didn't work with this latest beta update; Content Update progress still gets stuck midway.

I just reverted back again to a 13.1.x beta, where the Content Update (except for BHT-T and HMT-W4) still works.

I really don't know why you are going back to an old beta.  Was something wrong with 13.1.7?  You can have the release version installed at the same time as the beta.

It was the only installer that I had at hand at the moment. I just downloaded 13.1.7, and it also works.

I'll try uninstalling BHS and HMT, and then upgrade t o 13.2.x, and then try to see if I can install v2.0 of BHS and HMT from there.

Just some info from what I tried out:

I reinstalled 13.1.7, and deleted BHS-T and HMT-W4.

I upgraded to Aleph 13.2.1b2, and did an Easy Install of BHS-T and HMT-W4, expecting them to be already at v2.0 (since Accordance is already at 13.2.x)

I check the module info after installation, and both are still v1.8 (!!)

I tried Content Update, and it still hangs at midway.

In the meantime I'm going back to 13.1.7...

...and please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Same thing with 13.2.1 official release; Content Updates stuck even when I already uninstalled BHS and HMT

Man, I'm already spending too much time on this. I'll just go back to 13.1.x while I wait for your help regarding this...