SALE! Accordance Collections Big Event

R. Mansfield

Get ready--the Accordance Collections Summer BIG EVENT is here! Save up to 50% on select Accordance 13 Collections. Need something else? Take advantage of our 25% OFF coupon for almost everything else in the Accordance Store!

👉🏽 Specialty Starter Collections—50% OFF!
👉🏽 Triple Collections & Graphics Add-Ons—40% OFF!
👉🏽 Other Collections (Excludes Master)—35% OFF!
👉🏽 Multi-Use 25% OFF Coupon: 25-ALL

For more information, please see this week's sale blog post!

Sale Prices Valid through 11:59 PM (EDT) Monday, July 26, 2021

dynamic pricing on collections is still not accurate is it? I have a dynamic price that seems rather high for what I think I own vs. what I'd be getting. The old website would tell you what things were new to you in the package, I don't believe that part yet works either. I assume the only way to get accurate info is emailing customer support, but that seems like such a bother.

for point of reference. I was looking at English pro which is $649 on sale, "my price" is $572. It's possible that's right, I just assumed it would be lower based on what I own.

Edited by mhanel

2 minutes ago, mhanel said:

for point of reference. I was looking at English pro which is $649 on sale, "my price" is $572. It's possible that's right, I just assumed it would be lower based on what I own.

If you're unsure the upgrade price is correct, the best way to know for certain is to contact sales and let them take a look at it in comparison to your library.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last chance for savings up to 50% on select Accordance 13 Collections + 25% off multi-use code 25-ALL. The Accordance Big Event Collections sale ends at midnight EDT tonight. 

The price in my Cart is the sale price but not the one reflecting the (much lower) pricing that reflects items already in my library.

Edited by Philip Mohr