Jump to content

Text Comparison for IOS


e.m.cox86
 Share

Recommended Posts

I love this function for the full version of Accordance.  I use it often as a beginning step to check how different translations deal with a word or phrase.  I would like the ability to click on a verse and have all the translations I own stacked for comparison on the IOS version.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
On 7/9/2021 at 6:22 PM, e.m.cox86 said:

I love this function for the full version of Accordance.  I use it often as a beginning step to check how different translations deal with a word or phrase.  I would like the ability to click on a verse and have all the translations I own stacked for comparison on the IOS version.

 

I would like to know how to do this for full version of Accordance (on Windows). Any advice or direction to the appropriate tutorial video would be appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, docdave said:

 

I would like to know how to do this for full version of Accordance (on Windows). Any advice or direction to the appropriate tutorial video would be appreciated!

I think you are looking for 'text browser' which was introduced in version 12 for bible works users who migrated to accordance. 

scroll down the link below to the section on 'text browser' and you will find an old lighting the lamp episode. 
(if you havent come across 'live click' its also worth checking out that video as well!)
 

https://accordancebible.com/accordance-4-bibleworks/

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2022 at 6:33 PM, ukfraser said:

I think you are looking for 'text browser' which was introduced in version 12 for bible works users who migrated to accordance. 

scroll down the link below to the section on 'text browser' and you will find an old lighting the lamp episode. 
(if you havent come across 'live click' its also worth checking out that video as well!)
 

https://accordancebible.com/accordance-4-bibleworks/

 

Yes! Thanks very much ukfraser! I am in fact a convert from bibleworks and I guess that previously I didn't pay close enough attention to the webpage and lighting the lamp video you pointed out. They answered all my questions!

 

Dave

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...