Text Comparison for IOS

e.m.cox86

I love this function for the full version of Accordance.  I use it often as a beginning step to check how different translations deal with a word or phrase.  I would like the ability to click on a verse and have all the translations I own stacked for comparison on the IOS version.

• Like 5

• 9 months later...
On 7/9/2021 at 6:22 PM, e.m.cox86 said:

I love this function for the full version of Accordance.  I use it often as a beginning step to check how different translations deal with a word or phrase.  I would like the ability to click on a verse and have all the translations I own stacked for comparison on the IOS version.

I would like to know how to do this for full version of Accordance (on Windows). Any advice or direction to the appropriate tutorial video would be appreciated!

13 hours ago, docdave said:

I would like to know how to do this for full version of Accordance (on Windows). Any advice or direction to the appropriate tutorial video would be appreciated!

I think you are looking for 'text browser' which was introduced in version 12 for bible works users who migrated to accordance. 

scroll down the link below to the section on 'text browser' and you will find an old lighting the lamp episode. 
(if you havent come across 'live click' its also worth checking out that video as well!)

https://accordancebible.com/accordance-4-bibleworks/

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2022 at 6:33 PM, ukfraser said:

I think you are looking for 'text browser' which was introduced in version 12 for bible works users who migrated to accordance. 

scroll down the link below to the section on 'text browser' and you will find an old lighting the lamp episode. 
(if you havent come across 'live click' its also worth checking out that video as well!)

https://accordancebible.com/accordance-4-bibleworks/

Yes! Thanks very much ukfraser! I am in fact a convert from bibleworks and I guess that previously I didn't pay close enough attention to the webpage and lighting the lamp video you pointed out. They answered all my questions!

Dave

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I would also love to have this for Accordance for iOS. It is one of my favorite functions on the desktop version. I find I have to have Blue Letter Bible, Logos, and Accordance on my iPhone to accomplish everything I want to do on Accordance for iOS, but I have no need for anything but Accordance on my Mac.

• Like 1

Thanks for reviving this thread! I have a new feature request list I’m using to track Mobile feature requests. I’ve added this to it.