Copy and pasting inputs white text into documents

William Butchart

Hi there, I should have asked about this a few months ago. I’ve used accordance on iOS for years with not issues at all. For the past several months though I’m having a really frustrating issue that I can’t find a solution for in settings. 

whenever I copy text from accordance, be it quotes or bible, it imports into word or equivalent in a light grey font and the text is massive. Before it would just paste text and it matched the document, then it changed to this grey text and I cannot find any way to change this. It’s a little frustrating, especially as I don’t always use word and many processors don’t have the paste to match style option. 

William, what app are you pasting your text into?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 11:06 PM, R. Mansfield said:

William, what app are you pasting your text into?

Hi there, it’s either word on iPad or notebooks for iPad (a notes app from the store). In both cases I’m getting this grey text. 

I’ll paste some below - it has carried across, this is copied from a dictionary and pasted here, the text is almost white and I can’t seem to be able to change it in any setting. 

During the eighteen months he was in Corinth (Acts 18:11) Paul evidently converted a man named Erastus, who provides an interesting cross-cultural link in the Corinthian church. One of the most imposing structures in Corinth was the fourteen-thousand-seat theater, located northwest of the forum and renovated about five years before Paul arrived. About this time (c. 50, during the reign of Claudius) a large stone plaza was also laid at the northeast corner of the theater area. There an inscription was found that contained part of an abbreviated Latin statement: “Erastus in return for his aedileship laid [the pavement] at his own e