July newsletter

ukfraser

Hi, the newsletter states a 40% discount this month but when i clicked on the product link it still appeared full price. Was there meant to be a code in the newsletter. (I couldn't see anything obvious)

thanks. 

Getting this corrected right now. Should be set soon.

The 40% discount is now correctly set. Our apologies for any confusion.

On another point, kudos for the choice of free book, which is more strategic than past choices: a free sample of a series, and while the series is on sale as well.

• Like 1

Even though my mailing list subscription has the monthly newsletter checked I only seem to be getting the weekly email. 

Also my email subscription preferences don't seem to stay preserved when I check them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Michael Hunt said:

Even though my mailing list subscription has the monthly newsletter checked I only seem to be getting the weekly email. 

Also my email subscription preferences don't seem to stay preserved when I check them.

Me too Micheal, I hadn't even realised that I was no longer receiving the monthly newsletter any more.  Having unticked and reticked a few boxes, this month's newsletter eventually came through.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 1

Last night the monthly newsletter came through. Not sure if it was due to my actions or someone else behind the scenes. Thanks be to all 🙂

13 hours ago, Michael Hunt said:

Not sure if it was due to my actions or someone else behind the scenes.

Possibly its been in quarantine and just released?

;o) 

• Haha 1