Share text display default settings

mgvh

I set up all the default text displays for my English versions on my desktop computer.

How do I share them so that they are available on my laptop computer?

Thanks!

I'd be interested in the answer to this

On a related note please please please can we have style sheets in Accordance 14 which allow us to rapidly apply custom settings (font, size, text colour, background colour, etc.) to different resources (really important when you have a large library and colour/style is a core part of how we distinguish things) AND please can these styles be exported/migrated from computer to computer

• Like 1

Gentlemen, with a Mac the personal settings are in 'user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences' 

MGVH, I'm not sure where they would be on a windows machine.  You could search for a folder called 'Accordance preferences' ...

Bear in in mind these files carry all the user matadata for the whole of accordance, including font and style selection, library structure and all your personal preferences you have selected in Accordance / Preferences.... There is no easy way to select individual preferences. 

I've usually just copied the whole folder over to my other machine...   only move the the folders when Accordance is closed down...  start accordance after you move the files over.

p.S.  You should probably backup a copy of this folder before you proceed.  So that you can revert if something goes wrong.

• Like 1

On Windows, the Path is C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Local\Accordance\Accordance Preferences. AppData can be Hidden, but you can check the View menu in Windows Explorer and then check the box to show Hidden items.

Edited by ScottDF
  • Like 2

@ScottDFThank you!