miscounting uses of χαρίζομαι in Galatians GNT28-T (version 3.7)

Scot Chadwick

There appears to be only one use of χαρίζομαι in Galatians. But two results are returned when searching for this word in GNT28-T (version 3.7) on the Windows app (version 13.1.7). I do not see any textual variants that might explain this.

See attached screenshots for search results from GNT28-T and from GNT-TR (version 5.5).

charizomai-in-gal-na28.png

charizomai-in-gal-tr.png

There was a similar report recently - I suspect it's a text problem. I tried this on 13.1.7 myself on Mac (I doubt it's port specific to Windows but ...) and it showed just one hit in NA28 Greek NT. My module is version 3.6. What module version are you on ? I vaguely recall now the other report may have been on a 3.7 version of the text which is why I didn't update.

Here's the other post I was thinking of

It also does not reproduce for me.

Thx

D.

Edited by Λύχνις Δαν

It may have something to do with the word being tagged as both a middle indicative and a passive indicative? cf. instant details

This is a bug, and it's our list to be fixed with the next release. Note that the same word is tagged twice in the THGNT, but it only displays one hit.

1798276833_ScreenShot2021-05-23at7_53_54AM.png.a036b7c2fa577524634ad0c89891e13f.png

Thank you for the helpful comments and the hope of a bug-fix.