sync with desktop

A. Smith

I've abandoned dropbox. I've been syncing via wife. However, I had to reset my phone, and now the two will not see one another. I've ensured I'm logged into the same account on macOS and iOS. I've also made sure both are on the same network. No VPN. IDK what else to do. I want to sync with the desktop app so that my library organization syncs. 

• Haha 1

Wow! When did they add this feature? Tell me how my wife can keep my modules in sync and I’ll train her right up! 

• Like 2

On 5/5/2021 at 3:29 PM, Brian W. Davidson said:

Wow! When did they add this feature? Tell me how my wife can keep my modules in sync and I’ll train her right up! 

Idk how long it’s been a feature. A while. It was the first and only way to sync for a while. Or do you mean library organization? That’s more recent. Last year or so maybe. 

anyeay, on the Mac, click accordance in the menu bar and choose sync w mobile. Then, in iOS, go to preferences and make sure your sync preference is sync with desktop (or whatever it’s called). Then click the sync icon and Bob’s your uncle. Unless, of course, it doesn’t work. Mine just started working yesterday for no particular reason. Oh well. 

Library organization is automatic if you sync this way. 

Wife. You said wife 🙂

On 5/5/2021 at 3:04 PM, A. Smith said:

what else to do. I want to sync with the desktop app so that my library organization syncs. 

You may want to contact tech support on Monday.  407-339-0266

20 hours ago, Brian W. Davidson said:

Wife. You said wife 🙂

HA!! I totally missed that and was sort of wondering what you were talking about . . . 

That's hilarious!

2 hours ago, Steve Carruth said:

You may want to contact tech support on Monday.  407-339-0266

It's randomly working now. IDK what happened, but it's fine so I'll proceed as normal. Syncing is always temperamental, it seems.