Adding verses

Gary Monks

Hello ,

New User to Accordance and finding it very valueable.

My question is : When putting together a study , how do I add verses from other books into the flow? For example if I am sudying Colossians line by line , how can I add a verse from another book to illustrate a point I might be trying to make? 

I have scoured YT and tutorials , but to no avail. Its probably staring me in the face

An example of my point is below. 

Thanks in advance

Gary

Col. 2:1 ¶ For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;
Col. 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Heb. 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

Just put those verses into the search window, separated by a semicolon, with the context slider (sliding button on the upper left) set to 0. That should give you what you want!

Thank you very much. I will try this.

Thanks again

Gary

• Like 1