Take a course to learn beginning and intermediate features of Accordance Bible software!

Iconoclaste

Fellow Bible enthusiasts, 

If you or someone you know is interested in picking up Accordance Bible software and building your own Accordance library, or if you've had Accordance for a while but would like to become more familiar with its features, sign up for my upcoming course on Accordance!

My name is André-Philippe Therrien ("André") and I am teaching the first part of a 2-part course on Accordance for TorahResource Institute, an online Christian school (some might call it “Messianic”). The course is called 801Ac - Using Accordance Bible Software. It follows a weekly format (Tuesday to Monday) and runs from April 6 to June 14.

The course consists of the following: 1) video lessons that demonstrate concepts in Accordance; 2) written notes that provide a more detailed description; 3) exercises or quizzes to put the concepts into practice.

The course is taught in two parts. The second part is only a half quarter long (6 weeks instead of 10 weeks) and will be offered in a subsequent quarter. Over both parts of the course, most all of the English features of Accordance are covered except for the English Construct, Papers and the [MERGE] and [COUNT] commands. The second part of the course includes an optional Greek and Hebrew features add-on which makes it a full 10-week course. The Greek and Hebrew add-on includes Greek and Hebrew grammatical tagging and searches. I plan to add syntax to the syllabus for that add-on as well. 

The course comes with a coupon code for Accordance collections and a secondary coupon code for a discount on individually purchased modules. 

If you want to know more about the features that will be taught in this course, please consult my syllabus here: https://tr-institute.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/andre-classes/801ac/801ac-syllabus-2021spring.pdf

If you would like to register for this course, please visit the product page here: https://torahresource.com/product/800ac-using-accordance-bible-software/

If you have any questions about the course, please post a reply below. 

Blessings, 
André-Philippe Therrien
Instructor at TorahResource Institute

• Like 5