Content Update bug: King James Version with Strong's 3.7 will not install

Hanoch Ben Keshet

I've tried installing this update for several weeks, thinking it might be corrected over the course of time, but it still fails to install.

I get a warning pop up that says something is busy and won't let the update install.

I don't use KJV anyway, but on the off chance I ever do . . . might be nice for the update to work.

Thanks.

I would definitely recommend that you contact support at (407) 339-0266, support@accordancebible.com or chat during business hours.

So, what you're saying, is that the KJV you have installed is outdated? 

😃

(I crack myself up.)

You could also just try deleting it and redownloading it with easy install.  I have a suspicion that this is caused by a bug I've already fixed for the next release.

fyi - here are the two main pop-up error messages:

The file "KJVS-old.atext" cannot be used now, because it is busy.

then

I/O Error #113 in the file "KJVS.atext"

Since this issue is not too pressing, I'll try to install the file after the next release and see if the problem has been fixed.

Thanks.

Hey, I have had this same error with a few modules, most recently the NRSVS update. I removed it and re-installed from 'Easy Install' and had no issues. I have found that sometimes I do need to go into the folder and remove the existing associated files to get it to install.

Hope it helps... 

• 3 weeks later...