How to display verbs in red in a passage. Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

zazueffect

I'd like to display all verbs in a given OT passage in Hebrew in red including the verses that do not have verbs in the given range. At the moment, it is very easy to run the command to display all verbs in the passage, but those verses in the range that do not have a verb in it are omitted. How do I include all verses?

Thank you

Neftali

If the context slider (i.e., the sliding scale on the upper left corner, just under the search menu) is set all the way to the right, that should get you what you want. If it's on the left, you usually get just one verse. Is that what you're looking for?

Thank you, but that doesn't work for me. In Psalm 8 for instance, verse 7 and 9 have verbs and they are displayed on the results for that passage; however, verse 8 does not have verbs and therefore it is omitted from the results. I want to be able to see all the verses in a range, with or without verbs in it while having verbs displayed in red.

Thank for the help.

1349620256_ScreenShot2021-03-04at9_52_22AM.thumb.png.fe93b17d92bcaba75855e6caa66f2f5b.png

This how it works (at least for me). Hope it helps. Not trying to repeat what Donald said, but maybe the pictures make it more clear, if you are using Mac or Windows.

before.png.2a72442c856efe698c55dacf570d7110.pngafter.png.1e9baaa3b20c5194c39097b058c0f75d.png

• Like 1

Thank you Michael and Donald for taking the time! I am able to see al the verses now. 

• Like 2