Bookmark crash. Again

A. Smith

Adding or deleting a bookmark in iOS causes the app to crash. I've done everything but delete user content and reinstall the app. No luck. iOS and accordance are the latest versions. 

This is a known and longstanding bug (and a very frustrating one) - Rick knows about it so I hope it will be fixed in the next update

3 hours ago, Leopold Green said:

This is a known and longstanding bug (and a very frustrating one) - Rick knows about it so I hope it will be fixed in the next update

My last issue with it was last year. I assumed it had been fixed with an update and has resurfaced again. Perhaps not. 

no it is still a live bug

bump

On 2/27/2021 at 12:21 PM, A. Smith said:

Adding or deleting a bookmark in iOS causes the app to crash. I've done everything but delete user content and reinstall the app. No luck. iOS and accordance are the latest versions. 

I do believe this has been fixed for the next rev.  Are you in the TestFlight beta program?  If so, the latest TestFlight has the fix and may confirm this for you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Joel Brown said:

I do believe this has been fixed for the next rev.  Are you in the TestFlight beta program?  If so, the latest TestFlight has the fix and may confirm this for you.

I'm not. But I'll wait for the public release. Thank you!