delete some search results

Erhard

Could we get a feature to be able to delete some of the verses after a search result so that only the results that we want are displayed. These can then be exported as desired.

In Bible Works you can just un-check the verses that you do not want. Just being able to use the right click and have an option added in that menu to delete that verse would be great.

BW search.png

Accordance kind of works the opposite from the BibleWorks method. In Accordance, pull up a contextual menu from the verse and add it to a reference list. The reference list tab can be renamed, and the reference list can be saved for future use.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 4.18.35 PM.png

Thanx, that works good.

I also tried deleting verses out of the new reference list. Based on the instructions in the help menu you should just be able to select the verse and then choose delete from the drop down menu. I do not see an option for deleting on that menu. Am I missing something?

remove.png

Reference.png

Its not on the Right Click menu, but the Select menu on the main menu bar.

• Like 2

Thank You Joel 😊

3 hours ago, Joel Brown said:

Its not on the Right Click menu, but the Select menu on the main menu bar.

Thanks for that tip. I had not found it. It would be nice to add it to right-click, since that did seem the first place to look for it.

OTOH, having the shortcut (CTRL-ALT-X) does make it work pretty efficiently.

Thank you Rick and Joel, I wasn't aware of the possibility of removing selected verses. Very nice!