Bug unread content

Fabian

Hello 

If I go to the unread content after I have all read. Then there is nothing do show me. This is works fine. But if I go then to the homepage by clicking the ""Icon" Accodance® Forums" it shows some unread content. 

Fabian 

Fabian

I think what you are seeing is the most recent threads. If the title is not bold, you have read it. Unread items appear bolded.

There is a second bug. I guess it is related. 

After I have done the tread here I opended the Forums of may second Mac. There it showed older posts as Recent Topics. After I logged in the Recent Topics changed to the correct ones. In he old Forums was the Recent topics the same. Logged in and logged out, but not on the new one.

Just now, Michael J. Bolesta said:

Fabian

I think what you are seeing is the most recent threads. If the title is not bold, you have read it. Unread items appear bolded.

Yes you are correct, but why are they bold if I have read all? And the "Unread Content" confirms this. Thats the question. 

They are not bold for me. Since I cannot use Safari, I use Chrome, and read items are not bold.

6 minutes ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

They are not bold for me. Since I cannot use Safari, I use Chrome, and read items are not bold.

It seems there is a bug with Safari. Even with the one I use.