SALE! Multiple Perspectives on Theology

R. Mansfield

Okay, we're not going to take sides. Instead, we're going to have a Multiple Perspectives On Theology Sale! Pick your own side with new titles and essential theological works from a variety of viewpoints! Save up to 70% off the regular price!

Terrific sale on The Story Retold!! Thrilled that it's offered via Accordance. 

• Like 4

Question for the developers: Why is the The Story Retold's Accordance module size around 286MB, when other books' file size is not nearly so large?

Question for the developers: Why is the The Story Retold's Accordance module size around 286MB, when other books' file size is not nearly so large?

I'm not a developer, but I can tell you that it's because there are a lot of graphics included in the title. And don't forget that your license allows you to use any image in an Accordance module for free in teaching and preaching settings.

• Like 3

Would it be possible to get a screen shot of the whole TOC for The Story Retold? I am on the fence about wanting the book and this would help ...

Well, there's a lot to it, but this will give you an idea. 

Screen%20Shot%202021-01-27%20at%205.41.0

Screen%20Shot%202021-01-27%20at%205.41.2

Screen%20Shot%202021-01-27%20at%205.41.4

Screen%20Shot%202021-01-27%20at%205.42.0

Both Amazon and Google Books have previews of this book that will give you a good sampling of the text (to Mark 9 in Amazon and the first part of Luke in Google Books).

• Like 2

I'm not a developer, but I can tell you that it's because there are a lot of graphics included in the title. And don't forget that your license allows you to use any image in an Accordance module for free in teaching and preaching settings

There are about 300 images in that volume, and IVP created about a dozen of them for this specific volume. The PDF is massive, weighing at 437mb. 

So, Accordance shaved off nearly half of that. 

@solly 

Let me know if you want more a preview. I can probably dig up a nice one for you on PDF.

Both Amazon and Google Books have previews of this book that will give you a good sampling of the text (to Mark 9 in Amazon and the first part of Luke in Google Books).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the last chance to save big on new theology releases + deep discounts on essential theological series and content for your Accordance Library. Our Multiple Perspectives on Theology Sale ends at midnight EST tonight!