Bug with the quick entry menu in tagged Hebrew texts

Iconoclaste

שלום לכם

When the search option is set to Letters and I begin typing, the quick entry will display inflected forms. If I select a particular form, Accordance enters it as an inflected search (it surrounds the word with quotation marks) and it adds the equal symbol to require the search to include vowel points and the dagesh. When I hit enter, Accordance switches the search option and finds that word with that specific inflection and those specific vowel points. So far so good. 

When the search option is set to words and I begin typing, the quick entry also displays inflected forms and it also highlights the top inflected form for selection. If I hit enter, or if I select a word from the list and hit enter, Accordance will add the equal symbol and the final quotation mark resulting in the same search as above.

But, when the search option is set to words, and I actually type out the first quotation mark and the = symbol, the quick entry menu only shows five options, none of which are relevant to what I happened to be typing. Why does quick entry not work appropriately in this case?

See the screen shots attached. 

post-33331-0-63392500-1611202693_thumb.png

post-33331-0-47471300-1611202707_thumb.png

post-33331-0-60470500-1611202716_thumb.png

post-33331-0-21729800-1611202731_thumb.png

(Removed erroneous post.)

Edited by Iconoclaste