Expand / Collapse all in the Browser (Info Pane by pressing + –)

Fabian

Hello 

Please add the feature in the browser as you have it in the library. 

• Added a “Expand/Collapse All” option in the file browser. Plus a shortcut-key, by pressing “Option” and click on a triangle. 

post-32723-0-84391800-1611156188_thumb.png

Same for the Info Pane. Option + or Option –.

Thanks

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 7

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

+1

I had just manually expanded all the levels in a book then saved the workspace hoping they would be expanded still.

Once I reopened the work space they were closed.

10 hours ago, Rick Flynn said:

I had just manually expanded all the levels in a book then saved the workspace hoping they would be expanded still.  Once I reopened the work space they were closed.

Rick, the only way for you to have so many modules open at the start would be to set the 'info-pane options'. and then 'use as default'. However I believe this is limited to 40 items, and possibly only applies to Commentaries and Study Bibles.   The default display amount is not connected to workspaces...  (as you have found out).

However, I fully support Fabian's suggestion to have a quick 'option-click'.  It would make things so much easier than having to add or close 5 at a time with perpetual clicks.  

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 1

If there is an expand all command (including expanding the sub-folders) that would easily resolve the mentioned issue.

• Like 1

I've submitted this feature request to our developers. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

I've submitted this feature request to our developers. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks.

As I noted, there are more than one places which needs the alt/option pressing to elapse and collapse all. I would love to see this as a general habit.

Same as you override the preferences with shift. Maybe there are also more preferences we can have an override with shift.

I like to know general habits, they make it easy to remember.

BTW, I liked the pressing alt/option so much I requested it in other apps too.

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

BTW I have also a similar feature request here.

I would love to see both.