SALE! Study Smart/Save Big

R. Mansfield

We're in a new year. Don't study harder, Study Smarter & Save Big with Accordance Bible Software! 

I'm interested in the NIC set but want to make sure it's not over my head. I'm just an individual who loves the Word and studies/reads on a regular basis. I'm theological conservative in the Reformed camp with no formal seminary background. I don't mind alternative evangelical opinions and even find them helpful at times.

Would this be a set I'd find useful?

I'm interested in the NIC set but want to make sure it's not over my head. I'm just an individual who loves the Word and studies/reads on a regular basis. I'm theological conservative in the Reformed camp with no formal seminary background. I don't mind alternative evangelical opinions and even find them helpful at times.

NICOT/NT is fairly thorough, but it's not overly technical. Original language words in the commentary text itself tends to be transliterated into English. If you'd like to see a sample, let me know a passage you'd like to see.

NICOT/NT is fairly thorough, but it's not overly technical. Original language words in the commentary text itself tends to be transliterated into English. If you'd like to see a sample, let me know a passage you'd like to see.

Thank you. How about 1 Cor 1:2

I'm interested in the NIC set but want to make sure it's not over my head.

Its a good price and if you click on the full set there are links to reviews. Some are also available in kindle so you could always download a sample and have a read. 

i only have 1 cor and find it very readable and accessible and i know a lot of people who have found the series useful.

My main problem is that the commentary isnt structured so you do get a lot of text to read through, some of which is what im looking for but then there are other bits that im not looking for at that particular moment but have to wade through in case there is a gem.

so my preference is wbc where the comments are structured under various sub-headings and i can quickly get to the section im particularly interested in.

but you will certainly get a lot of material that is accessible and just skip any bits over your head and you can come back to them in the future. You just need to set time aside to concentrate on it but if youve been looking at it, then its probably worth getting. 

Thank you. I'll read through it a little later.

• Like 2

just fyi, the pillar has the regular price listed in the OP, not the sale price

also, regarding the pillar upgrade and the john revised commentary, i noticed a pricing discrepancy between purchasing it as a standalone (13.20) vs. upgrading the set (14.40). furthermore, the email stated the price as $14.90.

i know it's just only a dollar or so we're talking about, but just pointing it out :)

• 2 weeks later...

Last chance to save big on NICOT/NT, NIGTC, Pillar, TDOT/NT and more. The Accordance STUDY SMART/SAVE BIG Sale ends at midnight EST tonight!