Option-Command-F to open Research

Fabian

Hello

I would love to have option-command-F for open the Research. As this shortcut-keys in many other Apps works for searching all. 

Thanks

Fabian

You can modify the keyboard shortcut for Research to make it whatever you want. Settings -> Keyboard Shortcuts.

• Like 2

I've modified Command-R to open the Research Tab. I use it all the time.

• Like 2

Thanks. Normally the shortcut-key I wish are not possible in the Settings, because the entry for it is missing. 

But it would be great if this is implemented too, with focus on post-32723-0-99144000-1609595985_thumb.png

Fabian

• 1 month later...

Thanks, but I have a bug with the German UI. If I use the shortcut-key the English Research come up and no search works. You see in the Research there is [all]

not [Alle].

Test it.

Change to German UI and use the shortcut-key. 1557321282_Bildschirmfoto2021-02-26um16_39_21.thumb.png.623e71c50d4b91f9abf1bff585f10033.png

Command-F for the normal inline search would be great. 

Thanks

Fabian

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fabian said:

Thanks, but I have a bug with the German UI. If I use the shortcut-key the English Research come up and no search works. You see in the Research there is [all]

not [Alle].

Test it.

Change to German UI and use the shortcut-key. 1557321282_Bildschirmfoto2021-02-26um16_39_21.thumb.png.623e71c50d4b91f9abf1bff585f10033.png

Once I reported that the URI link to the Research don't work properly if I'm on the German UI. I guess this is related. 

Fabian