"Reader's Version" Interlinear?

Julia Falling

Are we able to do this in Accordance?

See this video, starting @ 10 min 45 seconds thru about 13 minutes.  This would be very helpful for those of us whose Hebrew is rudimentary.

Seems to me there was some other way of achieving the same goal, but I've forgotten.

Thanks.

EDIT:  I knew I had watched a podcast that gave me the info I needed.  It's #72 and you can find it here on YouTube.  Is there any way to make this easier for those who are relatively new to Accordance?  Had I not had a fuzzy memory of the podcast, I would not have found it.

Edited by Julia Falling
  • Like 3

This probably should be in features requests.

An enthusiastic +1 from me!

Several here requested this after DDH posted that video. I would use it.

Thanks for sharing this, Julia. I also have Logos and did not know I had that capability of creating a reader's edition. Thanks.

We really can achieve the same function in Accordance.  I went ahead and set up workspaces for Greek and Hebrew.  My Greek is pretty good.  My Hebrew, however, is truly of the rudimentary kind.  What both Drs. Plummer and Howell emphasize is that we won't improve unless we spend time in the text reading.  I do that in Greek.  Not in Hebrew.  I find the language so daunting.  I don't think age helps, nor the fact that Hebrew is so very foreign!

I'm just going to have to make some work in Hebrew part of my daily time in God's word.

• Like 1

Thanks you Julia - I will give these a try - I would love my level of Hebrew to be anywhere near yours!

+1 from me - this is something I have been looking for for ages - particularly if it works o the iPad