Can't find Hebrew phrase (Qumran Non-Biblical) in Research Tab

TYA

Great day all.

Why can't I find this Hebrew phrase which clearly exists in "Qumran Non-Biblical Manuscripts" in the Research Tab?  (See two attached screenshots).

Thank you.

post-35231-0-10896900-1609137274_thumb.jpg

post-35231-0-04151600-1609137280_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Research works if I select it and go to Research with the right click.

But it doesn't work by copy paste to the Research field. Thats odd. 

QUMRAN

CD 11,8  לחוץ ומן החוץ אל בית.  ואם בסוכה יהיה אל‎ …

4Q270 f6v,13 ‏אל יוציא] אׄי֯ש֯[ מן הבית לחוץ ומן החוץ לבית ואם בסוכה]

‎4Q271 f5i,4 ‏אל יוצא] א֯יש מן הבית לחוץ ומן החוץ לבית וא֯[ם בסו]כׄה יהיה

Because the Research tab only performs a "Words" search, you must manually split the words into their component parts. However, as Fabian noted, Accordance will do the work for you if you right-click on the phrase and select the "Research" option. 

In the text itself, you can search for the phrase without breaking up each word if you select a "Letters" search. 

Screen%20Shot%202020-12-28%20at%206.19.5

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

I totally forgot about the "Words" vs. "letters" issue with regards to searching Hebrew / Aramaic.  Again, for what my request is worth, ever since I started using Accordance a couple years ago, I've said that a true literal search would be such a huge advancement / is needed.

It frustrates me that I should have to remember all the intricacies of searching between all the following when it comes to Hebrew / Aramaic:

- texts which are vowelized

- texts which aren't vowelized

- texts which are tagged

- texts which aren't tagged

- texts which have none of these (i.e. consonantal only)

Potentially 3-5 separate searches would have to be conducted to cover all possibilities.  I remember suggesting at one point that you should make a version available of ALL Hebrew / Aramaic texts completely stripped of vowels and tagging, to enable a most comprehensive search of ALL texts at one time.

Thanks again.